Direct guide on Google Play Store Download App & APK Free. This article is about the famous app store i.e Play Store APK on the Android platform. We will provide you with information regarding the features and services of the Google PlayStore App.
So, keep on reading the article further on if you want to know everything there is to know about this app.
Every Android smartphone user knows about the Google Play Store APK. But not many of them know about the services this amazing app provides. And they do not have an in-depth knowledge of the app. Well, we are here to do just that, give you an idea about all the things that this app can do and I am sure you will find it fascinating.
This particular app serves as the official application store for the Android operating system. We will give you a detailed explanation about its features and Google Play Store Download guides in this article. You will also get to know how to Download Play Store App for various platforms. We will also explain the method of using this app on your devices and how to get the full benefit of its services.
Download Play Store APK for Android (Latest Version)
We have reached to that part of the article where we are going to learn how to Download Play Store APK for android. We will guide you through the Google PlayStore APK Download process through each and every step. So, let’s get moving to the next part of the article without wasting any time.
Now, those of you use an Android smartphone. will know that any Android Smartphone comes with the Play Store APK pre-installed in it.
How to Install:
- Download Play Store APK for Android (Latest Version)
- Google Play Store App Settings
- Play Store for PC Download by Google
- How to use Google Play Store on Desktop Web
- How to Update Google Play Store?
- Best Alternative Apps of Google PlayStore
- How to Download Android Apps with Google Play Store
- How to Download Android Games using Play Store
- Download Play Store for Nokia Android Smartphones
- Play Store Download for Blackberry
- Play Store for Kindle Download
- Install Google Play Store for iOS, iPhone
- Play Store for Android Tablet Guide
- Some Popular Google Play Store Apps
So you don’t have to search for an app store. The Play Store App will auto-update itself whenever there is an update available.
But sometimes, the situation arises where the PlayStore APK won’t update itself. And you will be stuck with using the older version of the app. This will cause you to miss out on the new features of the app. The solution for that particular situation is that you have to do Play Store APK Download latest version from any third party sites and install it manually on your android smartphone.
First and foremost, you need to check the system requirements of the Play Store Download app. And make sure whether your phone matches the criteria or not.
- Android version 4.0 and higher for the latest version of Google Play Store APK.
- Minimum 512 MB RAM on your Android device.
- Free space of at least 30 MB in your phone’s internal storage.
|Google Play Store App APK:||Details:|
|Download Size||17.09 MB|
|Features of App||Easy downloads, Smooth Functioning, etc|
|Supports||Android 7.1 (max), Android 4.0 (min)|
|Latest Update||3rd March 2017|
One necessary step to keep in mind while manually installing third-party APK files is to enable the Unknown Sources option.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Open “Security” from there. Or it might be “Applications”, depending on your Android version.
- Once you’re there, look for an option titled “Unknown Sources”. There will be a small checkbox in front of it. Tick mark the check box.
This option is initially disabled to prevent harm to your phone from applications from untrusted sources. Enabling this option will allow you to install apps from other developers or which are not listed on the Google Play Store Download.
To download Play Store APK and that too the latest version, follow the steps I have listed below.
- To Download Play Store App latest version, click on the following link.
Download the latest version APK of Play Store
- After the download is complete, tap on the PlayStore Download file. This will initiate the installation process.
- After the installation is complete, go to your home screen, and click on the Play Store icon to open it.
- You can also open the app from the app drawer of your phone.
This was the process of how to get Play Store APK Download file from third-party sites. You will surely be able to download Play Store App very easily if you follow the steps.
Google Play Store App Settings
The next step after installing the Play Store on your phone is to learn its basics. We will learn about the settings sections of the this app in this part. You can easily control the settings of the Google Play Store after reading this section.
- Click on the menu icon on the upper left corner of the screen. It will show a list. From that list, select “Settings”.
- You will now be able to see a couple of settings, which you can set according to your convenience.
- First one is “Notifications”. This option is whether or not you want to see whenever a new update for an app is available.
- Next one is “Auto-update apps”. Under this setting, there are three options from which you have to select.
- If you want to auto-update apps, check the “Auto-update apps” or “Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only”. If not then click on “Do not auto-update apps”
- The “Add icon to home screen” will add any installed app’s icon to your home screen.
- Another useful option is “Clear search history”. It will erase the list of apps or games you’ve searched for.
- “Content filtering” is useful if you wanna filter out content that you don’t want to see.
The settings sections of the Google Play Store Download & Install is pretty simple and easy to use. You can always set the settings to your convenience. This will help you to browse and download content as you wish.
Play Store for PC Download by Google
Some us might have thought how to explore the wide range of possibilities offered by Google Play Store on our PC. Unfortunately, this app is not available for PC. We can open the PlayStore website and explore the apps and everything but we can not use them on a PC.
But don’t fret. It’s not the end of the world and every problem has a solution. And we have the solution for this one. To Download Play Store APK and run Android apps on your PC, you have to follow the steps given below.
First of all, you will have to download an Android emulator. An emulator is an application that lets you run Android applications on your PC. Isn’t that fascinating? Of course, it is. It essentially tries to mimic the Android operating system.
The best Android emulator that you can hope to get is Bluestacks.
- You can get your hands on Bluestacks by clicking the link below.
Download Bluestacks PC emulator from here
- Clicking on the above link will immediately initiate the download process.
- As the file is quite large, (315 MB) it will take some time to download.
- After the download is complete, click on the downloaded file to start the installation process of Bluestacks.
- The application will be installed in some time and you will be able to enjoy Android applications on your PC.
Now to run the app store on your PC you will need to Play Store APK Download file. And after installing the file you will be able to use it.
- To download Play Store APK, click on the link provided below.
- After the download is complete, right-click on the file and select “Open with Bluestacks”. Bluestacks will install the file.
- Open Bluestacks and go to “all apps” to open Google Play Store from there.
In this part, I have explained how to install PlayStore Download on your PC and use it. I’m sure you will now be able to explore all the fun on your PC just as you do on your Android smartphone.
How to use Google Play Store on Desktop Web
Earlier we learned the Google Play Store Download process for Android and PC. Now, in this part, we will take a look at how to use the app store directly on a PC through a browser. In this part, you won’t have to download anything and go through the exhausting process.
Open your web browser and go to the Google Play Store official website. Once you reach the website, you can see that the interface is pretty simple. You can easily browse through various content like Apps, Movies, Books, Music, News, Magazines etc.
Everything is categorized according to genres and their types. There are over thirty categories for apps. For games, there are around 17 categories from which you can choose from. The apps and games can also be viewed under the category of Editor’s choice. This category is filled with apps which are top picks from their respective department.
If you have a Google account, then log in with your credentials. Then you will be able to send apps from the website to your Android device. You will be able to do this only if you have logged in with the same account on your Android smartphone. Below are the steps.
- Once you tap “Install”, the website will ask you for the app’s permissions.
- Click on “Install” again. If you have only one device connected to that account, you’re all set.
- If you have more than one devices connected to that account, then you will have to select the device on which you want to install it.
- The only thing left to do now is to grab your android device and enjoy the newly installed app.
Not only can you install apps on your Android phones through the Google Play Store Download website, but you can also buy other stuff. You are also able to shop for Movies and Magazines. The stuff which you buy through your account on the website can also access from your Android smartphone.
Another thing you can do while using Google Play Store is you can buy and read books on your computer. If you wanna know how to do that, there is a whole tutorial on the Google Play website and it’s pretty easy. You can even make payments for the apps you wanna buy. You can use the app on your devices and only have to pay for it once.
How to Update Google Play Store?
All of the users who use an Android Smartphone must be aware that the Google Play Store APK is a system app. You can not separately download and install it on your Android device. The phone manufacturers provide the PlayStore as an inbuilt app whenever you buy an Android Smartphone.
Furthermore, when Google shells out a new update for the Play Store App, it automatically updates itself. Some of you might have encountered the problem where it won’t update by itself. So, what to do when that happens? You can go to the Play Store settings and hope to manually update it from there. But even that won’t help sometimes.
Therefore, the only thing left to do is to search for the latest version of the Play Store APK on the internet. Then you gotta download it and then manually install it. If you don’t know how to do that, we will guide you through the necessary steps required for it. Just take a look at the below steps and you will know how.
- First of all, open any browser from your phone.
- Go to the search bar and type, “Download Play Store App latest”.
- The search result will display the most relevant results. Click any one of them and download the APK file from there.
- Or you can download Play Store APK latest version from here.
Download latest APK of Play Store
- After the download is complete, click on the APK file to install it.
- Clicking on the PlayStore App file will show a dialog box stating that you will need to turn on unknown sources to install it.
- If you tap on “OK” then, it will directly take you to the Security section of Settings.
- Check on the small box in front of unknown sources to enable it.
That’s it. You will finally able to update the Google Play Store APK without any hassle. In conclusion, that was how you should be able to update the App Store easily. Hence, moving on to the next section of the article.
Best Alternative Apps of Google PlayStore
Everybody has seen what the Google Play Store can offer. In addition to its services, it also provides a smooth and user-friendly experience to its users. While most of the apps and games on this app are free, many of them are paid. As a result, users are trying different ways to get a hold of that kind of apps for free.
Now, there are many websites that offer this kind of apps without any cost. Yet, not all of them are trustworthy. Consequently, there have been many apps that made their way into the market since the users’ complaints. The most noteworthy of them are 9Apps, Aptoide, and Mobogenie.
Here, we are going to talk about the best alternative apps for the Play Store Download.
- 9Apps: This is probably the best App Store out there on the market. Here you can find all the apps that are available on the Play Store. In addition, you can find some that are not available there. You can also get the premium apps for free. That seems like a great advantage. In addition to these features, you can backup your apps, update them, clear junk memory, etc. Everything is according to categories so you can move around freely. Most of all, all the apps are free to download here.
- Aptoide: Another app which is a noteworthy competitor in the Android app market is Aptoide. Let’s talk why this app has grabbed the attention of many over the years. Aptoide is a popular Android marketplace because it provides the entirety of its apps for free. You don’t need to make an account to download apps from this site. There are around 65000 apps that you can choose from. Furthermore, you can upload your apps to the store through a premium account. This app is available in 17 languages, therefore you won’t face a language barrier. You can easily get all the apps that you have always wanted. Aptoide is written in JAVA language so it’s probably the most secure Play Store alternative.
- Mobogenie: This is another app market that is relatively more popular than its competitors. Mobogenie seems like it’s like all the other app stores, but it has features that are only unique to itself. It provides app download without any kind of registration required. Clean the junk files in your phone. It also has a PC client that transfers your files from your phone to your computer. Furthermore, you can backup your apps, images, music, videos, contacts, messages in case you lose your phone or the need arises to format it. While you can do all this with Mobogenie, you can also manage the apps installed on your phone. You can update, uninstall or move the apps however you wish.
In conclusion to this discussion about the best alternatives to Google Play Store, I will recommend you to get either of the apps mentioned above and get started without any further ado.
How to Download Android Apps with Google Play Store
The Google Play Store serves as the official app marketplace for the Android operating system. You can download all kinds of apps from here. You can get as much as apps you want. A bulk of the apps available on the PlayStore are free of cost.
The way in which you can install apps through the Play Store is pretty simple. Yet I am going to explain it to you. The process is very easy. You just have to follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, open the Google Play Store from your app drawer.
- There are two ways to install apps from the store. You can either browse through the categories to pick an app or you can directly search for the app’s name in the search bar.
- After you find the app, just tap on its icon to open the app’s download page.
- Then tap on “Install” (for free apps), or the price tag for paid apps. For paid apps, it will guide you through the payment procedure.
This will download and install the app on your phone in no time. Following these simple and easy steps will let you download your favorite apps from the Play Store.
How to Download Android Games using Play Store
Finally, for all the game lovers out there, this particular section of the article is dedicated to you guys. The Play Store APK also provides thousands of games for you to download. They are from every category imaginable; Action, adventure, riddles, racing and the list goes on and on.
The process to download games is the same as downloading apps hence you won’t have any problem downloading games.
- Go to the Play Store and click on the Games category.
- All the top games from every category will be displayed there.
- You can select any games from there or you can browse through the categories and find your pick.
- If you know what you are searching for then just type in the name of the game in the search box.
- Then simply install the game by clicking on install.
You can pick your game from a total of seventeen categories. Games of all kinds can be found. Nowadays, first person shooter games and combat games are available on the app market. These games have mind-blowing graphics. They are like a blessing in disguise for gamers who love HD games. There you have it, the process to download games from the Google Play Store.
Download Play Store for Nokia Android Smartphones
Nokia released two smartphones which did not run entirely run on Android platform but were able to run Android applications by emulating them. You can download Play Store APK in a Nokia smartphone and use it through an emulator. We are going to show you a way to do that.
- Download two files: 1. wconnect tool 2. Android sdk adb tool.
- You have to extract their contents to a folder.
- Find a file starting with “ipover…” and “vcre….” from the extracted content and install it.
- Enable the “Developers Mode” along with the “Device Discovery” in the “For Developers” sections under “Update and Security” which can be found in Settings.
- Open the folder you extracted before. Open cmd prompt with shift and right click. Tap on “Open Command Windows”.
- Then, join your Windows phone to your PC via USB.
- Open the adb folder and open a cmd prompt.
- While the Windows mobile phone is connected, type “adb devices” in cmd prompt. Click “Enter” to run. It will show you the list of joined devices.
- Copy the Play Store Download file in the adb folder directory and type “adb install ABC.APK” where ABC is the name of your Play Store App file.
If you follow these steps, it should do it. Watch the video tutorial to get a detailed idea about how to install Google Play Store and Android apps on your Windows phone.
Play Store Download for Blackberry
You can now download Play Store APK on your Blackberry and install it too. The devices on which you could do that are Z10, Z3, Q5, P9983, Passport, Priv; just to name some. The procedure required to get Play Store Download app is as follows.
- First of all, go to App manager from Settings. Consequently, open Installing apps and turn on “Allow apps from other sources”.
- Click here to Download Google Play Settings APK file and install it.
- After that, download the Google Account manager from here and install it.
- Open it and sign into your Google account. Download “Blackberry Google ID” APK file. Install the file.
- Open Blackberry Google ID and press “Register this device”.
- The only step remaining after this is to Play Store APK Download.
Finally, after downloading the APK file you can install it and use the services of the Play Store APK on your Blackberry device. This was of how to download Play Store on a Blackberry device. Although the Blackberry devices doesn’t have the Android operating system, you can still use it with the help of this process.
Play Store for Kindle Download
The Amazon Kindle Fire tablet ships out with Fire OS operating store and it has the Amazon app store instead of the Google Play Store. The Amazon app store has less apps compared to the Play Store. So, you might wonder how to get that app to work on my Amazon tablet.
- Download root software and store it in a proper drive in your PC. Connect the Kindle fire to the computer using USB.
- Download Kindle ADB drivers and install them from XDA forum.
- Open the security menu and Enable the ADB option.
- Now, connect your Kindle fire to the PC and wait as the drives are installed.
- Open root with the file that you downloaded before and select the necessary option from the menu.
- Make sure you have a backup by clicking on Backup. Then click on Restore. Click any key on the keyboard after the process is finished.
- Reboot Kindle. Unlock the device and reboot it. After it reboots, open the drawer and find Super user.
Now do PlayStore Download and open it from the ES file explorer. Then click on it and install it. This will help you to use the Google Play Store App on your Kindle device.
Install Google Play Store for iOS, iPhone
We are done with the download Play Store APK for Android, Blackberry, and Amazon Kindle fire. Finally, let’s see how to Download it on iOS. There are basically two procedures, out of which we are going to talk about the especially relevant method.
The method which we are going to talk about here is the emulator method to Download Play Store APK.
- First of all, download an Android emulator for iOS. You can either opt for Bluestacks or Andy Android emulator.
- Consequently, download Play Store APK file from this link.
- Tap on the APK file through the Android emulator.
- You will get a dialog box with a warning about the untrusted nature of the file since it is downloaded from external sources that the iOS system does not recognize. Tap on “Trust” and the file will be installed without any hassles.
As you have seen, the above-mentioned process was pretty easy. You can do it without facing any problems. In this way, you can easily download Play Store APK and install it on your iOS device. You can follow the same method for your Mac also.
Play Store for Android Tablet Guide
If you want to use the Android apps and games on a screen that is bigger than your screen but not as big as a PC screen, then the best option for you is to go for an Android tablet.
An Android tablet is the same as an Android smartphone but with a bigger screen and a slightly less strong processor. We will guide you through the process of Play Store download on your tablet.
- First of all, you have to enable Unknown Sources option from Settings and then Security.
- Then, like we did in all the previous processes, open any browser and get Play Store APK Download.
After the download is complete, click on the PlayStore for Android file and Install it. Now, you can easily get various apps from the Play Store APK just as you did in your Android smartphone.
Some Popular Google Play Store Apps
Since all of you who has reached this part of the article, it’s safe to assume that everyone knows how to operate Google Play Store. Now, we are going to see a few of the apps that have been downloaded by billions by users across the world.
- Whatsapp: Whatsapp is probably the most popular and most used social messaging app. Its features that are especially relevant are that it lets you chat with your friends and loved ones. You can even create a group of some people and start a group chat. Call you friends with its audio call feature. You can even send audio and video messages. It lets you share audio, video, documents etc.
- Facebook: Facebook is the largest social networking app. It was developed by Mark Zuckerberg. On Facebook, you can meet new people and make friends with them. You can add people to your friend list if they accept your request. This way, you can be in touch with your friends and loved ones at any time irrespective of where you are. Other features of it include messaging, audio and video calling, etc. You can make pages of different stuff that you want.
- Instagram: Instagram is also a social networking app that lets you post photos on your profile. You can create a profile with your username and you can also find different people’s profile by their username. If you follow them, you will be able to see their posts and like them. Furthermore, a person can choose to follow you back if they want to see your posts. You can message someone with the Direct message feature. There is also an “explore” option which allows you to see posts from different people around the world.
- Snapchat: Snapchat is a new entry in the social networking. But it has managed to blow everyone’s mind in a short time’s span. What this app allows you to do is that it lets you send photos and videos to people that you want. These are known as snaps and they vanish after a matter of seconds. This feature was introduced to ensure privacy. It has a ton of other features. The ones which are especially relevant are, text messages, audio and video notes, voice calls, video calls, filters and animated lenses.
- SHAREit: After the advent of Wi-Fi, the landscape of the phone industry has completely changed by leaps and bounds. SHAREit is an app which lets you transfer files at a speed which is almost 200 times faster than Bluetooth. You can connect to multiple users at once and send any and all kind of files without any file size limitation. It lets you transfer files across different platforms such as Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and PC.
- UC Browser: This is a web browser developed by a Chinese company UC Web and owned by Alibaba. This app uses data compression and cloud acceleration technology in which it compresses the web page data before sending it to users. On UC Browser, you can download up to six tasks together and it provides fast downloading speeds compared to its competitors. It is available for all kinds of platforms.
- Pokemon Go Play Store App: It is one of the popular game application of the 2016. Pokemon Go is a health concentrated game which was loved by everyone all over the world.
The above-mentioned apps are the most downloaded and used apps on Google Play Store. They have an average rating of above 4 stars out of five. More than an average of 500 million users have downloaded these apps. Whatsapp, Facebook, and YouTube have over 1 billion downloads to their credit.
Error in Google Play Store
Using the Google PlayStore is generally stress-free and it is usually easy. But sometimes, you might find some errors showing up while using the Play Store. This can be a headache sometimes and can hinder your experience of using the app’s services. Some of the common errors and how to fix them has been enumerated in the following steps.
- “Error 495” is a common error which appears while trying to update or download apps and games. To fix this error you need to go to Settings, then to the application manager. Find the Google Play Store there and clear its data. This should effectively clear your data and solve the problem which you faced before.
- Sometimes you might get an error by the name of “Error 941”. This error mostly occurs when you are trying to update some app. To get rid of this error, you need to clear the cache of the app. You can do this by going to the application manager in Settings. There you have to find the Google Play Store and then you need to click on it and tap on “Clear cache”. If you do this, then the problem won’t present itself anymore.
- There is yet one more kind of error that occurs while you are trying to purchase an app. It appears as “DF-BPA-09”. The solution to this error is that you have to clear the data of Google Services Framework from the list of applications you find under the Application manager when you go to Settings.
These were the errors that appear to almost all the users. The solution to them has also been listed along with them. If some other kind of error appears other than the ones posted above, you can try solving them by either clearing the cache or the app data of Google Play Store. That will surely resolve the issue.
Fix Problems in App Google Play
Some day or the other, users have encountered problems and errors while using the Google Play Store. These problems are generally about the Play Store not connecting to the internet or the app you are trying to download or update doesn’t get updated.
These kind of problems are mostly because the Google Play Store being used will be an outdated version. You should keep in mind that the apps you are trying to download are probably of the latest version. This might cause a discrepancy in the Play Store causing the errors to show up.
You can address the above problem by clearing the cache and app date that accumulates in the app folder. You can accomplish that task by going to Settings, then open the Application manager. Then you must go to the Google Play Store and clear the app cache or the app data. This should effectively resolve the problem.
Features of Google Play Store
We are going to talk about the features of the Google PlayStore Download App and what services it provides to its users. Google Play Store is a digital portal for distribution which is developed and operated by the Google Corporation. This app was originally known as the Android market.
By using the Google Play Store App you can download apps and also games on your android device. You can download them directly on your device or you can deploy the app to your Android smartphone, from the Google Play Store website. This app also serves as a digital media store, in which it offers movies, books, music, magazines, and television shows.
The number of features that the Play Store Download offers are as below.
- Android applications and Games: You can download from a collection of over 1.9 million applications and games. You can install the apps and games with the help of the Google Play Store app on your phone or through the Google Play website. Moreover, all of the free applications are available worldwide and the paid applications are available in 135 countries. 1.2 million apps on the Play Store are free while for the rest 200,000, you will have to shell out a few bucks.
- Music: Google Play Music is a service provided by Google Play. It lets you upload and listen up to 50,000 songs without any cost. You can also buy songs from its online subscription service. You can buy the songs at a low cost ranging from $1.29 to $0.69. Presently Google Play Music is available in 58 countries.
- Books: Furthermore, buy the bestselling books from Google Play Store Platform under the book’s sections. It provides over 5 million titles making it the largest e-book store in the world. The books you have purchased are stored in cloud storage and can be downloaded in either PDF or EPUB formats on your device. Purchasing books is currently available for a total of 65 countries.
- Movies and TV show: You can download thousands of movies and TV shows which are available on the Google Play store under the Movies and TV section. Movies of all genre are available, including comedy, drama, action, animation and adventure. You can purchase the movies or rent them and view them in the Google Play Movies app. Movies area available in 70 countries while shows are only available in 8 countries yet.
- News and Magazines: Google Play also serves subscriptions to paid and free news publications and magazines. This service is only available in 30 countries.
So, that was the list of features & benefits of the Google Play Store Download. It has reached over 2.2 million apps published and over 50 billion downloads as of 2016. All these amazing features of the app store is bound to grab some attention from everybody.
In conclusion to this article on Google Play Store Download App via APK Android Free Update, I have explained all the PlayStore App download methods for all the platforms. So, you can easily access and utilize the services of the Store without any hindrances. I hope this article has been immensely helpful to you. To give us your feedback, contact us at Play Store App.