All of you must be familiar with this application which is mandatory for Android SmartPhones. Google Play Store for PC Download with Windows is developed with a reason to increase portability and also that the users are able to enjoy Android applications on PC.
Google Play Store is possible to be used on PC with android emulators. An Emulator allows you to use most of the features of Android on your PC. Nowadays, Bluestacks is the most popular emulator. It allows a user to run Google Play Store for PC.
There are different possibilities through which Play Store for PC becomes useful.This article is a guideline to downloading Play Store for PC.
Play Store for PC Download Windows
Now to use Android applications you no more require an Android phone. It has always been an issue to use an application on the cross platform. The same problem can be faced while running Google Play Store for PC. Thanks to these apps that will support Android app on your PC/laptop.
Method 1: Play Store for PC using Bluestacks
There are different ways to download app store on PC. One of the most popular ways to Download Google Play Store for PC is using Bluestacks.
For this firstly you need to download Bluestacks from its official website. Install Bluestacks. It is very easy and doesn’t require any great computer skills.
After installing Bluestacks, follow these steps to open Play Store for PC
- Open Bluestacks.
- Login to Bluestacks using your google account.
- Play Store for PC is now accessible.
Minimum requirements for Bluestacks:
Downloading Bluestacks is very easy but make sure it matches these requirements:
- At least 9 GB of disk space.
- 2 GB of RAM.
- Fully Updated drivers for using a graphics card.
- Windows vista: Service Pack 2 or higher; Windows XP: Service Pack 3 or higher.
- It also requires windows installer.
After these requirements have been satisfied, begin the download of Bluestacks. As soon as it is installed, the user is ready to enjoy Android apps on PC, with benefits of a large screen and excellent sound. It also means that you can now enjoy Play Store for PC windows too.
Note: As Bluestacks is based on older version of Android. Some applications may not be available on the market or some of them may not support due to the configuration of your PC.
Method 2: Play Store for PC using App Player
If you wish to run only apps of Android and not any other features of it. You must use Android Player and this will fulfill your need. This app will support a certain number of applications while Bluestacks would limit to apps that are verified as safe.
Method 3: Google’s Software
Google has its own software development kit, used by developers to develop apps as well as for simulation. It is a type of emulator supporting apps on Play Store as well as apps created by yourself.
This option is recommended for developers and pro users because it has many features and options that will change how the emulator works, making it uncomfortable for new users. We need to use its tools menu for creating a virtual device which will allow running our application on it.
Considering the above options, Bluestacks is the most suitable as it is easy and user-friendly as well as it supports other Android features too. Also, the pro users should prefer Google SDK to access Google Play Store for PC as it provides a lot of features that are required for modifying the system and other features.
Google Play Store Not Working Solved
It happens that sometimes Play Store doesn’t respond and we can’t do anything. It may occur while downloading an app, updating an app or surfing in Google Play Store. There may be many reasons for this issue and we can’t make out the definite cause of it. But there are certain solutions that may help you out.
- Erasing Google Play Store cache: Your handset has a system that stores data about frequently visited places and frequently used data in cache memory. But on the other side, it is likely that it accumulates a lot of data and that causes memory problems on your device. So clearing out cache regularly may help you out.Go to Settings>App>Google Play Store>Click on Clear cache button.
- Turn on/off Airplane mode: This simple trick may help you in resolving the crashes. Just toggle the airplane mode to off and then again on.
- Toggle Wi-Fi, restart router and handset: It is possible that Play Store may get freeze due to connection problems. In this case, you just need to turn the Wi-fi on and off. Also, try to reset the network settings issue not resolved. You can also restart your Wifi router.
- Setting date/time properly: Incorrect date and time sometimes may lead to such issues as this may cause problems in synchronizing your data. Turn the date/time mode to automatic and check if the problem is solved.
- Install the latest version of Google Play Services: Make sure you are using the latest version of Google Play services. The latest version is likely to be more stable than the older one. For this reason, it is necessary that you keep updating at regular intervals.
- Check for disabled apps: Some of the disabled apps might cause conflict with other applications. So you can try by re-enabling it. It is doable by going to Settings>Apps>All>Recently disabled apps.
- Force close Google Play Store: It is the simplest way to fix random freezes on Play Store. It is possible by closing the multitasking bar.Do it by going to Settings>Apps>All>Google Play Store. From the options available, click on Force stop.
- Uninstall updates to Google Play Store: As It is a system app, you can only uninstall its recently installed updates and cannot actually terminate or remove the app completely. In other words, Revert back to older version of the Play Store App tries updating later on, once the issue is resolved. Go to Settings > Apps > Google Play Store and hit Uninstall updates.
- Disable VPN or Proxy settings: Frequently, proxy and VPN users have been reportedly affected by the Google Play Store issues. So, to resolve the issue, disable the proxy as it is the only solution available.
- Removing and Resetting Google account: From the user’s report and reviews. It tells that resetting Google account has certainly helped them in fixing the issue on some of the occasions. Move to Settings>Accounts>Select your google account. Click on the 3-dot menu and click remove. Add your account back and try accessing App store.
- Factory data reset: The last option available when nothing goes your way is to restore your device to factory defaults. Head on to Settings>Backup>Reset your device to factory defaults. Another popup will appear to confirm your step. Tap on to Reset button and then click on erase everything to complete the step.
These are some of the most basic and easy solutions. You might require one out of the above solutions for the proper working of Play Store. But we cannot be definite about the cause of instability of the Play Store. And even after trying these methods, if the problem persists then it is recommended that you consult a mobile technician.
Play store for PC Windows is implementable using different methods and emulators. Most of the people prefer using Play Store for PC through Bluestacks and Andy emulator. Bluestacks emulator is the best way for new users. The other options are also good. User based on their easiness can select them. For any queries related to this article contact us on Play Store App.