Today we are going to reach our readers for helping them on How they can sign out of Google Play Store. Android is the most popular and used operating system for smartphones in the world. Most of the smartphone users in the world use Android-based smartphones.
Now, all the users must know that to use the Google Play Store, you must have a Google account. You have to first log in using your account, then and then only you can access the contents of the Play Store. But, you can not Sign Out of Google Play Store directly.
People may want to log out if they are moving on to a new phone, or if they pass their phone to somebody else. We are going to see how to log out of the Google Play store in this article.
How to sign out of Google Play store
As you all might know, you have to have a Google account to sign in to the Google play store. By doing this you can easily sign in to the Play Store but how do you sign out? This has been the concern of many Android users. They have tried finding a way to sign out of from the app, but they did not find an option to do so.
Sometimes there is a problem regarding downloading the apps or while updating them. This can happen due to bad internet connection, but that is not always the case. Sometimes this can happen due to an older version of the Play Store.
While downloading or updating the apps, you may face an error showing that Google Play Store is not responding. Sometimes while opening the Play Store, some of the users have complained that the app shows “authentication failed”. These issues can be solved by removing or Sign Out of Google Play.
But some of the users don’t know how to log out of the Play Store. So, we are going to talk about how to sign out of Google Play Store. There are basically two methods of doing so. We will talk about both of them in a brief manner.
Method 1: Sign out from Android settings.
This is a very simple method that you can carry out using your own Android device. You don’t have to use any third party apps. This method only involves dealing with the Android Settings so you won’t even need an internet connection.
- You have to go to Settings first. Then head over to Accounts.
- Once you’re there, click on google.
- This will display all the accounts that you are using on your phone.
- Click on the account which you are currently using.
- After that, click on the options button on the top right corner of the screen.
- This will display two options: “Sync now” and “Remove account”.
- Tap on “Remove account”. This will remove your account and you will automatically log out of Google Play Store.
After you complete this process of this method, you won’t be able to log in using your account and you have to repeat the process of adding the account again. But you have already added accounts, so that won’t be a problem.
Method 2: Using an Android App called ‘Log out!’
Another method to log out of the Google Play Store is by downloading an app which goes by the name “Log Out!”. This is also a relatively easy method which you can perform easily. It involves the downloading an app so you need to have a decent internet connection.
- First of all, launch the Google Play Store while you are still logged in with your account.
- Go to the search bar and type “Log out!”. Select the app and click on install.
- Or you can directly download the app from here and manually install it from here.
- After installing the app, launch it and a small pop-up box will appear in front of you.
- Select the option “Log out all* accounts”. This will log you out of all your accounts including Google Play Store.
Note that this method will not remove your Whatsapp accounts but that is not our main concern here. Ultimately you will be able to log out of the Google Play Store.
The two methods which we explained above are tested and they both work perfectly fine. You can use either one of them to log out of your Google Play Store as per your choice. Just follow the steps accordingly and you will not face any troubles.
Finally, we have explained two methods of logging out of the Play Store that marks the conclusion of the article. We hope all our readers are clear with the steps to sign out of Google Play store. If you have any queries regarding the article then feel free to contact us at iplaystoreapp. Thank you, dear readers.