Google Play Store allows you to organize and update your Android applications. Now, the question may arise in your mind on how can user update Google Play Store versions for their Android devices? Well, you don’t have to worry about this anymore.
The application is automatically updated in the background without ever realizing it to the user.
The update of Google PlayStore App includes random bug fixes and any change in the interface of the application. No matter the case, it’s always nice to know that you are using the latest version. You can’t check for the updates using the same method you do for other Android applications. The application is frequently updated in the background.
Also, you don’t have to download a special Play Store APK for the update of this application. After updating the application, you can notice that some crashes and bugs are not present in the application. The application runs smoother after updating it and has some exciting features.
How to Update Google Play Store
Google Play Store is the gateway of all your Android applications. If you keep update this application, then it will ensure that you have an active connection with the application library. The actual process of updating the Google PlayStore App is very simple and you can do it in Play Store itself.
Updating Google Play Store is not a big deal! You can easily update it in 2-3 clicks. There is no need to download a special apk for the update of this app. And also there is no such application available in Play Store. There are two ways to update Google Play Store application.
In this section of the article, you will get to know about how to update Google Play Store through playstore itself. You can follow the below steps to update the application:
- Firstly, you have to launch the Google Play Store application.
- Afterward, tap the icon on the top left to open the list of options.
- Then you have to select settings option from that list.
- In the settings menu, scroll all the way down and select build version.
- Tap on build version, if the update of Google PlayStore is available. Then it will show “the new version will be downloaded and installed”.
- The new version will be installed soon and you can check it in build version.
- If Google Play Store App is already having its latest version, then you will see “Google Play Store is up to date”.
This way, you can easily get the Google Play Store update. It will help you to ensure that your application library is up to date and you can get the best applications. The other way to update the app store is to download an APK file from external sources. Here is a link to download the Google PlayStore latest upgraded version;
You can use our link to download the Google Play Store latest APK as it is a trusted source.
Before installing the APK file, make sure that you have enabled the option ‘Unkown Sources’ in the security tab.
What’s New with Google Play Store Update
The new version of is now available and is ready to download. It comes with many new changes including brand new icon and also a cryptographic signature. It guarantees that the application you are going to download is safe to use and was not tempered in any way.
In this section, you will get to know about features of different versions of the application. Following are the different versions and features of Google Play Store:
- Update Play Store: 6.9.15
- The latest version of Google Play Store comes with many amazing features. If you are using the latest version, then you must be aware of the features of Google PlayStore. Furthermore, the icon of the PlayStore is revised with the latest version.
- The unique feature of the latest version is live streaming of Android application. With the help of this, you can try the new application on your smartphone without even downloading it. The application first loads on the remote server and is then stream to your device.
- Update Google Play Store: 6.2.10 – 6.5.08
- New contents are available in the latest version to select on the widget. Also, the notification icons are also changed and replaced with the new icons.
- The new tab for app permission is seen when you download any application. Most of these permissions refer to contacts and reading messages.
- Update Google Play Store: 6.0.5
- Play Store has also made changes in the settings of GPS. Now, you can enable or disable the feature of using Precise Location to generate any recommendations.
- Also, the ‘What’s new’ section comes with green color and the user will not have to scroll down to it.
- For Android version 6.0, many headlining features with new optional permissions and fingerprint integration readers are also available.
- Update Play Store App: 6.0.00
- There are two categories on the home page i.e. Apps & Games and entertainment. In the previous version, six tabs were available with the different categories.
Above discussed features are available with the different versions of the app Store. Sometimes it may happen that with some of the new versions, Play Store may delete the features of the old version.
With the help of the above information, I hope you are now able to execute the Google Play Store update procedures successfully. I hope you enjoyed reading our article. Please share this article with your friends and family so that they can know about this too. You can give us feedback and share your experience here at iPlaystore App. Thank you!